Monday 20 April 2009

I'm a long legged man......

About 25+ pints , 40 cigarettes and a full english a couple of times a week, white bread & butter fried bacon sarnies and so on....... You get the picture..

Thankfully I'm blessed with an extremely high metabolism (yes my female friends hate me), but don't let the lean stature fool you. I'm a fat-thin person and extremely unfit...

I started running about a month ago, and after a couple of sessions quickly stopped again. I've now re-started in earnest and will record my progress here, purely for self-motivation, though a certain friend will probably enjoy the graphs and charts...

I've bought my running shoes, shirt & shorts, and after a couple of lazyish plods over the weekend, it's time to get serious..

2 comments:

  1. Mate I need help! Doctor says i gotta start some kind of fitness routine - will you be my Mr Motivator? I will not make you were the leotard - just help me get out of bed and jog on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I can help you jog on all right.. You wanna discuss over a pint?

    ReplyDelete